The Day-of Coordinating service is for the bride who has the time and ‘know-how’ to plan her wedding but wants an experienced planner to handle the details on her big day.
Our Day-of Coordinating service is very popular. All your planning will come to life as Events by Adhore ensures that everything is as you envisioned. This is a great option to hiring a wedding planner. Our Day-of Coordinator will manage the entire day. Any questions from vendors will be directed to us and every detail handled. You’ll have the time needed to enjoy your day or night with friends and family.
The Package is filled with a detailed planning list to successfully execute your final and big day. We will happily tailor our package to suit your needs. Please see the details below.
Basic Day-Of Package: $1,500
- Complimentary consultation
- Complete Wedding Planning checklists
- Up to two hours of physical planning meetings, plus unlimited phone and e-mail communication during the month prior to your wedding
- Site visit and walk-through of ceremony and reception sites two weeks before the wedding date
- Creation of Event Day Timeline
- A thorough review of vendor details
- We will confirm all contract details and arrival times over the phone 8 days prior to your wedding
- Vendors will be instructed to first contact us instead of you with any questions or concerns during the week prior to your wedding
- Ceremony and reception set-up
- Serve as point of contact for venue staff and all vendors; we will be the first to arrive and the last to leave
- Set up all ceremony items including programs, unity candles, aisle runners, etc.
- Set up all reception items including seating cards, place cards, gifts table and card box, wedding favors, etc.
- Ceremony and reception coordination
- Check-in guests
- Ensure tables are cleared away if there is no caterer
- Oversee parking of guest vehicles
- Keep bridal party and vendors to your established timeline
- Distribute flowers, bouquets, and pin corsages and boutonnières
- Assist guests and answer questions as needed
- Distribute remaining vendor balances and tips on bride and groom’s behalf at the end of the night
- Resolve any ceremony- or reception-related problems that arise
- Clean up
- Assist site staff with general clean up
- Deliver gifts and remaining ceremony and reception items to the designated location
- Bridal party emergency kit always on hand
- A team of 2-3 including Head Coordinator
- The team is equipped with walkie-talkies to communicate
Additional (Staffing): $250
- Staff to handle parking
- To clear tables after dining of used dishes and utensils if there is no caterer
- Clear and bag garbage after the event.
Please use the following links to see our other services.
- Virtual Event Planning
- Event Planning
- Corporate Event Planning
- Nonprofit Event Planning
- Event Design & Decor
- Party Rentals
To make an appointment for our services, Click here