We are an Accredited Event Designing Company with the International Wedding and Events Design. Let us help you create the vision and look for your special day from start to finish!
Weddings and other special events are a time of great celebration. Pulling all the details together of your special event can be daunting. Let us help you create the vision and look for your special day while relieving you of some of the stress that comes with the execution. We work with you to provide all the wedding decor of your choosing. We bring YOUR ideas to life.
Not only will we make the event enjoyable but we’ll make the planning process enjoyable too. We are there through the complete process to provide ideas, support and ultimately create a setting that you and your guests will enjoy. We specialize in all decor styles such as; Vintage, Modern, Rustic,.. etc.
What we offer
- Table Overlays
- Table Runners
- Specialty Linens
- Charger Plates
- Napkins/Napkin Rings
- Chair covers
- Head Table Design Services
- Head Table Backdrops
- Cake Table Design Services
- Guest Book Table Design Services
- Ceiling / Wall Treatments & Fabric Drapery
- Candy Station
- Aisle Decor
- Ceremony Arch
- Furniture: Podiums, tables, chairs
Take a look at some of our work here
- Initial contact and preliminary consultation – Made via the platform of your choosing; phone or in person
- Face to face free consultation with our lead event and wedding decorator includes the following:
- Defining your vision – Some clients have a vision already in place while others have none. This step is a discussion that helps sharpen your ideas into what you really want your day to look like.
- Filling in the gaps – To clear up confusion we’ll discuss what you’ve got and what the venue is providing so that we know how to best serve you
- Outlining the day – Starting from scratch we’ll refine and outline all your needs so that nothing is missed.
- Tailoring to suit your budget – Budget will be discussed and directed to the areas most important to you so that we can maximize what you have to spend
- Providing creative design ideas and other resources – We can discuss optional vendors and provide you with contacts which may help you
- Sourcing materials – if we don’t have it we’ll do our best to get it
- Providing a Quotation – Once the face-to-face meeting is over we will put together a comprehensive quote with a full price list tailored to your day. Every item is listed so the person can make an informed choice, and there’s no obligation whatsoever.
- Meet at the Venue – Wherever possible we will meet at the venue or another central point for an informal chat and answer questions or discuss any changes.
- Sign the contract – Once the details are decided and agreed to the contract terms will be 25% down, and the remaining 75% is due 3 weeks before the wedding. Now you can relax and let us handle the details!
Please use the following links to see our other services.
To make an appointment for our services, Click here